Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18856 TND / MVR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 235% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,032 Dinar (37,292 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)