Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Gabès, Tunisia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TND / IRR *
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 91% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,814 Dinar (﷼ 55,587,108) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (about 1 hour ago)