Cost of living in Madras, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03803 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 51% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,332 Dinar (₨87,623) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)