Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03800 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 56% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,435 Dinar (₨90,398) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)