Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.038 TND / CAD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 237% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,070 Dinar (C$3,469) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)