Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27398 TND / NOK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 316% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,900 Dinar (kr 28,833) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 3 hours ago)