Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02151 TND / JMD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 220% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,406 Dinar (J$297,821) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 208 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €29 (about 4 hours ago)