Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03800 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 20% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,409 Dinar (₨63,400) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)