Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Gabès, Tunisia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TND / IRR *
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,644 Dinar (﷼ 38,614,868) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)