Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Gabès, Tunisia
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05229 TND / SDG *
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 94% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,074 Dinar (77,912 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)