Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.883 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 270% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,768 Dinar ($2,694) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)