Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.865 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 298% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,368 Dinar ($2,920) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)