Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Gabès, Tunisia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TND / IRR *
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 64% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,444 Dinar (﷼ 50,599,774) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,500 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 4 hours ago)