Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40696 TND / CNY
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,050 Dinar (7,496元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)