Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.865 TND / BMD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 667% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 17,637 Dinar (BD$6,155) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)