Cost of living in Győr, Hungary vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00895 TND / HUF
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 83% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,852 Dinar (430,243 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)