Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.862 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 152% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,779 Dinar ($1,670) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $807 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 3 hours ago)