Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40380 TND / CNY
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 161% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,224 Dinar (12,938元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)