Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 873 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12250 TND / MXN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 91% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,205 Dinar (Mex$ 34,325) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 4 hours ago)