Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.158 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 254% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,081 Dinar (€2,242) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 4 hours ago)