Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28518 TND / SEK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 271% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,794 Dinar (27,332 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)