Cost of living in Florence, Alabama, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.905 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence, Alabama (United States) is 192% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,422 Dinar ($2,211) in Florence, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)