Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.800 TND / ILS
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 327% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,975 Dinar (11,214 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)