Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.711 TND / NZD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 255% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,092 Dinar (NZ$4,146) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 3 hours ago)