Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.138 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 236% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,726 Dinar (€2,143) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)