Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.555 TND / BRL
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 101% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,014 Dinar (R$ 7,233) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)