Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00557 TND / SYP *
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 29% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,459 Dinar (441,478 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)