Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00338 TND / CLP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 91% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,638 Dinar (CH$1,076,608) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)