Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04473 TND / ARS *
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 125% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,946 Dinar (ARS $110,580) in Corrientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 4 hours ago)