Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 826 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01510 TND / LKR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 84% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,682 Dinar (243,878 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)