Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41888 TND / BOB
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 97% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,339 Dinar ($b10,359) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)