Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11517 TND / CZK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 97% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,743 Dinar (32,505 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 4 hours ago)