Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28471 TND / MAD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 123% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,916 Dinar (17,268 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$92,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Prague costs 650 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)