Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 TND / COP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 63% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,578 Dinar (COL$5,017,056) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$27,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 2,808 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)