Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.567 TND / GBP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 262% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,316 Dinar (£2,331) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)