Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15601 TND / ZAR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 107% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,347 Dinar (R 27,860) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)