Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18248 TND / EGP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 111% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,213 Dinar (E£ 23,085) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)