Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.556 TND / GBP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 320% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 9,245 Dinar (£2,600) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)