Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03801 TND / INR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 41% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,675 Dinar (₨70,370) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 3 hours ago)