Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 454%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.981 TND / CHF
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 456% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 12,795 Dinar (CHF 4,292) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 4 hours ago)