Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00189 TND / LBP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 293% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,853 Dinar (4,151,008 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 5 hours ago)