Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 TND / COP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 66% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,646 Dinar (COL$5,166,614) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)