Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TND / IDR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 75% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,024 Dinar (Rp 22,967,957) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)