Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15614 TND / MDL
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 13% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,364 Dinar (15,141 Leu) in Bălţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)