Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.689 TND / AZN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 90% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,801 Dinar (2,250 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)