Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.138 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 160% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,192 Dinar (€1,655) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)