Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00637 TND / KZT
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 54% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,241 Dinar (508,920 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)