Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.840 TND / PEN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 79% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,397 Dinar (S/. 4,044) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 3 hours ago)