Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00244 TND / IQD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 179% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,854 Dinar (2,399,490 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)