Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00335 TND / CLP
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 141% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,071 Dinar (CH$1,511,755) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)